10 Reasons to Work at Tahoe DonnerAlder Creek Adventure Center, Alder Creek Cafe, Association News, Cross Country Ski Area, Downhill Ski Area, Member News, The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, Trout Creek Recreation Center
Whether it’s for a season or for a lifetime, find adventures on and off the clock when you work right at your neighborhood resort!
Come work at a place that combines adventure, like-minded friends and a competitive paycheck. Enjoy fun seasonal positions in the sun or the snow, or find your niche in full-time positions available for you right in Truckee, CA.
TOP 10 REASONS TO WORK AT TAHOE DONNER
- The most convenient resort job in Truckee – avoid the traffic and road closures
- A fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Experienced safety team dedicated to mitigating COVID-19 risks for staff and guests
- Free skiing at Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center, ranked a top XC ski area in North America
- Free skiing at Tahoe Donner Downhill, known the “best place to begin” with uncrowded slopes and friendly terrain
- Discounts on food at Tahoe Donner restaurants, including The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, rated the best restaurant in Truckee
- Discounts on merchandise at Tahoe Donner ski retail locations
- Free and reduced rate vouchers to bring your friends skiing
- If you come back to Tahoe Donner and refer a friend, you’re eligible for a $100 referral bonus
- Did we say it’s really fun to work here?
Don’t wait! To learn what opportunities are available and how to apply, visit tahoedonner.com/jobs.
OUR MOUNTAIN CULTURE + COVID 19
We value a healthy work-life balance at Tahoe Donner because we realize that many people live in our High Sierra wonderland to pursue passions beyond just paying the bills.
We also value your health during this unprecedented time. Our number one priority is to keep you safe this winter. Social distancing and sanitary protocols have been established for the safety of all employees. We pride ourselves on a summer of safely operating amenities and programs, and we are excited to continue this success into the winter months. To stay up to date and discover the latest information on Tahoe Donner’s response to COVID-19, visit us on the web here.
A PERFECT FIT FOR EVERY PERSONALITY
Whether you want to explore outdoors, work behind the scenes or experience something in-between, there is a job for everyone this winter at Tahoe Donner. Popular open positions include: