Tahoe Donner has several committees which focus on various aspects integral to the overall operation of the association. Committee members work with staff and the board of directors to help plan for the future of the association. Volunteering on a committee gives members the chance to contribute to the association and learn more about our unique mountain community.
- Covenants Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3:30 p.m.
- Architectural Standards Committee – See meeting schedule here.
- Finance Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- General Plan Committee – First Monday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- Elections Committee – TBD
*NWCH = Northwoods Clubhouse
Committees and Chairs
|Architectural Standards||Rod Whitten|
|General Plan||John Stubbs & Michael Fajans|
|Tahoe Donner Giving Fund||Merle Fajans & Dick Gander|
Charters for the following committees:
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to Executive Assistant Bonnie Watkins.
General Plan: Two Full and Three Alternative member current openings
Covenants: Three Alternate positions
Architectural Standards: None