Tahoe Donner has several committees which focus on various aspects integral to the overall operation of the association. Committee members work with staff and the board of directors to help plan for the future of the association. Volunteering on a committee gives members the chance to contribute to the association and learn more about our unique mountain community.
- Covenants Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m. Note: December meeting postponed until January
- See description of Covenants Committee tasks.
- Architectural Standards Committee – See meeting schedule here.
- See description of Architectural Standards Committee tasks.
- Finance Committee – Typically meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m. Actual meeting dates and times may vary. From January to March 2017, finance committee meetings will start at 3:30 p.m.
- See description of Finance Committee Tasks.
- General Plan Committee – Meets first non-holiday Monday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- See description of 2016 General Plan Committee Tasks.
- See General Planning Committee Meeting Minutes for July 11.
- Review Timeline of Capital Projects
- Review Capital Projects Process
- Review Infographic of Capital Projects Process – shows the process at-a-glance
- See the PowerPoint presentation from the Sept. 9, 2016 Association Master Plan Member Forum
- See the video from the Sept. 9, 2016 Association Master Plan Member Forum
- Elections Committee –TBD
- Giving Fund Committee – First Tuesday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
*NWCH = Northwoods Clubhouse
Committees and Chairs
|Architectural Standards||Rod Whitten|
|General Plan||Dwight Walker & Michael Sullivan|
|Tahoe Donner Giving Fund||Dick Gander|
Charters for the following committees:
General Plan: None
Covenants: One regular and two alternate positions
Architectural Standards: None
Elections: One regular and one alternate position
Tahoe Donner Giving Fund: Two alternate positions
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to the Executive Assistant.