Tahoe Donner has several committees which focus on various aspects integral to the overall operation of the association. Committee members work with staff and the board of directors to help plan for the future of the association. Volunteering on a committee gives members the chance to contribute to the association and learn more about our unique mountain community.
- Covenants Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3:30 p.m.
- Architectural Standards Committee – Next meeting April 10 and 24, 2013 — 9 a.m. at NWCH*
- Finance Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 4 p.m.
- General Plan Committee – April 1 at NWCH* – 3:30 p.m.
- Elections Committee – TBD
*NWCH = Northwoods Clubhouse
Committees and Chairs
|Architectural Standards||Jason Wooley|
|General Plan||Dick Gander|
Charters for the following committees:
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to Executive Assistant Bonnie Watkins.
General Plan: 1 Alternate
Covenants: 3 Alternate positions
Architectural Standards: None