Tahoe Donner has several committees which focus on various aspects integral to the overall operation of the association. Committee members work with staff and the board of directors to help plan for the future of the association. Volunteering on a committee gives members the chance to contribute to the association and learn more about our unique mountain community.
- Covenants Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3:30 p.m.
- See description of 2015 Covenants Committee tasks.
- Architectural Standards Committee – See meeting schedule here.
- See description of 2015 2015 Architectural Standards Committee tasks.
- Finance Committee – Meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- See description of 2015 Finance Committee Tasks.
- General Plan Committee – Meets first Monday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- Elections Committee –TBD
- Giving Fund Committee – First Monday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
*NWCH = Northwoods Clubhouse
Committees and Chairs
|Architectural Standards||Rod Whitten|
|General Plan||Dwight Walker & Michael Sullivan|
|Tahoe Donner Giving Fund||Merle Fajans & Dick Gander|
Charters for the following committees:
General Plan: None
Covenants: One regular and two alternate positions
Architectural Standards: None
Elections: One regular and one alternate position
Tahoe Donner Giving Fund: Two alternate positions
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to the Executive Assistant.