With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
- Event Coordinator – part-time, seasonal position.
- Snack Bar Kitchen Supervisor – must be 21 to apply, supervisory and kitchen experience required.
See Snack Bar Kitchen Supervisor job description (PDF) here.
Pizza on the Hill
- Cook – part-time, experience preferred.
- Lead Recreation – prior supervisory experience preferred.
See Recreation Lead job description (pdf) here.
- Recreation Leader/Host
See Recreation Leader/Host job description (pdf) here.
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
- WSI Aide
- Day Camp Leader
See Day Camp Leader job description (PDF) here.
- Day Camp Counselor
See Day Camp Counselor job descripton (PDF) here.
- Shuttle Bus Driver – Class B license with passenger endorsement is required.
Beach Club Marina
- Beach Attendant – interviews will start after May 1st
- Sailing Instructor – must work well with children, sailing experience with catamarans required.
There are no year-round positions open at this time.
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, Downhill and Cross-Country Ski Areas, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position; resumes and coverletters are wecome in conjuction with an application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or coverletter. To ensure your application is successful make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection and complete all (*) fields. Upon completion you will recieve a confirmation email containing a copy of your submitted application to the email address you provide.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office can be found on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, located at 11509 Northwoods Blvd, Truckee.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am to 5pm, subject to change at any time.