With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Tahoe Donner was recently voted “Best Place to Work.”
(none at this time)
Click on job title for job description
- Accounting Technician - Accounts Receivable/Membership Accounting – to assist with providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate receipt of accounts.
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Custodian – to assist with keeping the facilities in clean, orderly and safe condition using custodial equipment and cleaning supplies. Shifts are 5 days per week, 4 hours per day from 9:30PM-1:30AM.
Cross Country Ski Area
- Cross Country Ticket Sellers – part-time – needed from Thanksgiving through mid-April to assist guests with excellent customer service, information and assistance in purchasing tickets, rentals and other products offered at the Cross Country Center. Must be willing to work weekends & holidays.
- Cross Country Groomer Driver - needed from mid-December through mid-April to help prepare Tahoe Donner’s World class cross country ski trails. Full-time or part-time positions available. Ability to work nights and day shifts required. Applicants should Possess a valid Class C Driver License with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the Association insurance carrier. A pre-employment drug test is required for this position.
- Cross Country Custodian - flexible, part-time, year-round – to clean our new Alder Creek Adventure Center facility. Duties include; emptying trash, cleaning floors and walls, windows, window coverings, furniture, food service areas, bathrooms etc. The Custodian also assists with snow removal on walkways, entryways and patio area. Evening and/or early morning shifts.
- Cross Country Parking Attendant - to assist with providing guests safe and efficient egress to and from designated parking areas and lots.
- Cross Country Snow Removal Operator - On-Call – to assist with keeping walkway areas clear of snow using snow blowers and/or shoveling.
- Cross Country Ski Instructors - needed from mid-December through March to teach children and adults of all levels. Experience and PSIA certification preferred, but enthusiasm for teaching XC skiing is just as important. Training provided. Background check required.
- Weekend and holiday Ski Instructors to teach all levels – December 2015 through March 2016
- After school children’s programs Ski Instructors – Tues, Wed, & Thurs 3:15PM-5:15PM January-February 2016
Alder Creek Café (Cross Country Ski Area)
- Bartender – responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests as they enjoy beverages and food offerings from our café. The bar will be offering beer and wine as well as espresso, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks. Full-time and part-time seasonal positions available, both winter and summer.
- Cashier – responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests as they enjoy food and beverages from our café. Must be at least 18 years old. This is a part-time, weekend and holiday only position.
- Cook – assisting the Kitchen Supervisor as we build on our reputation of healthy, homemade, wholesome food. At least 18 years old preferred. Full-time and part-time seasonal positions available, both winter and summer.
- Snowplay Attendant - assist with operating the snowplay (tubing/sledding) area. Duties include selling tickets, enforcing company safety and access policies, distributing and collecting sleds/tubes, assisting with snow removal, and other duties.
- Snowplay Supervisor - lead and supervise the safe operation of the snowplay (tubing/sledding) area and supervise Snowplay Attendant employees and any related operation.
The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
- Cook - full-time hours available, experience required, must be available to work weekends & evenings.
- Waitstaff/Server - serves drinks and meals to patrons in dining establishment.
- Waitstaff Assistant/Backwaiter - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving, other duties such as making salads and desserts may be assigned. 18 years or older preferred.
Pizza on the Hill
- Cook III - prepares a variety of food items and is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area. Must have experience. At least 18 years old preferred. This position has the potential to become a full-time seasonal position, both winter and summer, for the right candidate.
- Waitstaff Assistant - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving. Other duties such as making desserts may be assigned.
Downhill Ski Area
- Lift Operator
- Parking Attendant and Scanner
- Ski Patrol
- Ski & Snowboard Instructor – Non-Certified
- Ski & Snowboard Instructor – Certified
- Ski & Snowboard School Supervisor
- Rental Fitter
- Boot Fitter
- Ticket Seller
- Ski Area Mechanic – Seasonal
- Bus Driver - Class B license with Passenger Endorsement
Employees receive free access to the gym, swimming pools, hot tubs, and sauna at Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus food & beverage/retail discounts and more!
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application. We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome. Another way to apply is to print and fill out an application (pdf). You can email it to HR or fax to 1 (866) 799-2960 or mail to: Tahoe Donner Association Attn. Human Resources 11509 Northwoods Blvd. Truckee, CA 96161 Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time).
Phone: 530-587-9415 Fax: 866-799-2960 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tahoe Donner is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and an “at-will” employer.