With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
(None at this time)
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
- Bike Attendant – responsible for properly sizing and renting adult and children’s bicycles, as well as assisting with bicycle maintenance and repair, equipment and accessory sales, guided rides, special events, races and other activities.
- Bike Mechanic – responsible for maintenance of our fleet of rental bicycles and repair of customer bicycles, properly sizing and renting adult and children’s bicycles, as well as assisting with guided rides, equipment and accessory sales, special events, races and other activities.
- Assistant Coordinator – responsible for leading, supervision of the campers, overseeing the day-to-day operation of the assigned day camp, and assisting the Day Camp Coordinator with supervising the Day Camp Leaders and Counselors. Assist with Camp programming of all the camps. Must be available to work weekdays. Excellent customer service skills and experience with children.
- Leaders – responsible for leading, supervising the campers, and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the assigned day camp.
- Counselors – responsible for assisting in the daily planned activities, supervision of campers, and assisting in leading daily activities with day camp students.
- Cook – responsible for ensuring the snack bar and dining area are operating in a safe, clean and professional manner, preparing and serving menu items at the request of customers and employees, and general duties at the beach including rentals, checking passes and keeping the beach club clean and free of hazards.
- Beach Attendant – responsible for performing general duties at the Tahoe Donner Marina, including keeping beach clean and free of hazard, checking passes, and attending the snack bar.
- Field Supervisor - Full-time Seasonal – responsible for the proper operation and completion of on-site jobs as assigned by the Maintenance Manager. The Field Job Supervisor organizes and leads assigned personnel to complete on-site jobs and inspects all jobs to ensure quality control.
Pizza on the Hill
- Floor Shift Supervisor – responsible for supervising service of food & beverage in the bar, dining room and other designated areas, focusing primarily on lunch and dinner service as well as all factors pertaining to the front of the house staff.
- Cook I – prepares a variety of food items and is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Waitstaff/Server – serves drinks and food to patrons in dining establishment.
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Host – opens and closes facility, greets and checks passes of members and guests, provides information on fitness classes and events of the Association, operates computerized point of sale system and credit card machine, monitors and cleans facility. Must be available weekends (Fridays through Mondays) and holidays. Shifts are from 1:45PM to 10:15PM.
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time).
Tahoe Donner is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer, and an “at-will” employer.