With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges. ..
Year Round Openings
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
- Maintenance Manager – seeking an experienced resort and recreation maintenance manager who is customer service, quality minded and enjoys training and coaching staff, as well as being a critical team player in recreation activities. The Maintenance Manager reports directly to the Director of Facilities and Risk Management and is responsible for the proper operation, maintenance and condition of the Association facilities, fleet/heavy equipment and assets. The Maintenance Manager plans, budgets, organizes and directs assigned personnel; ensures proper maintenance and safe operation of Association facilities, vehicles and heavy equipment. Successful experience managing a maintenance staff for over four years with proven track record is a must.
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
- Maintenance Worker - apprentice level a minimum requirement with 3 years’ experience in maintenance related activities including facility maintenance and/or vehicle maintenance. This position is both maintenance and event/activities setup and tear down with weekends and nights part of regular schedule. Class B or Class A license desirable with experience driving.
- Intern – uses computing technology and specialized software to coordinate website updates, public relations efforts, administrative tasks, photography and basic graphic design production. Preferred Knowledge: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook; Knowledge of basic networking and workstation maintenance/setup; knowledge of and experience working within social media environments such as Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Instagram, etc.;Writing skills, including appropriate grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.;Experience with email marketing; Experience working in Wordpress and Mail Chimp; Knowledge of writing, editing and distributing press releases.
Architectural Standards Office
- Office Associate I – Part-Time – Summer Seasonal (16-24 hours / week) – Duties include: Greeting members and guests, filing and mail, copying and scanning, processing reports, and other general office duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel, be a quick learner who is systematic and has attention to detail. Knowledge of residential construction / property maintenance beneficial.
Pizza on the Hill
- Dishwasher/Prep Cook – washes dishes, pots and pans and assists in the preparation, service and restocking of all foods served.
- Servers – part-time – must be at least 18 years old
- Water Safety Instructors – Part-time – through August 16th – requires current American Red Cross CPR/AED for Lifeguards and First Aid certification, current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certification, current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification or equivalent is recommended.
Summer Food & Beverage
- Golf Snack Bar/Beverage Cart – Must be at least 21 years old
- Servers – Must be at least 18 years old
- Bussers – Must be at least 16 years old
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Custodian - Part-Time – Saturday/Sunday 9:30PM-6AM. Janitorial experience required.
Marina: May 23, 2014 – October 5, 2014
- Cook I - (must be at least 21 years old) responsible for ensuring the snack bar and dining area are operating in a safe, clean and professional manner, responsible for preparing and serving menu items at the request of customers and employees, and is also responsible for general duties at the beach including rentals, checking passes and keeping the beach club clean and free of hazards. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
- Beach Attendant I – responsible for performing general duties at the Tahoe Donner Marina, including keeping the beach clean and free of hazards, checking passes, and attending the snack bar. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
- Cocktail Server – Part-time – Weekends & Holidays required. Serves drinks to patrons on the beach.
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am to 5pm, subject to change at any time.
Tahoe Donner is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer, and an “at-will” employer.