With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
- Accounting Technician II - responsibilities can include Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, HOA Membership and/or Payroll responsibilities.
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Aquatics Coordinator – (May 1st, 2014-October 31st, 2014) responsible for overseeing the recreation swimming pools of Tahoe Donner Association. The Aquatics Coordinator is the primary supervisor for the lifeguard and swim instructor staff and is responsible for the health and safety, training, motivation, and coordination of the aquatics staff. In addition, the Aquatics Coordinator will organize and contribute to the administration and instruction of all levels of Red Cross swim lessons, including registration, correspondence, and instructor training. Certification Requirements: Lifeguarding (Red Cross or equivalently recognized organization), Water Safety Instructor (Red Cross or equivalently recognized organization), CPR/First Aid/AED (w/Infant). Lifeguard Instructor and/or WSI Instructor Trainer is desirable but not required.
- Custodian - Part-Time – Saturday/Sunday 9:30PM-6AM. Janitorial experience required.
- Childcare Assistant – (Must be at least 14 years old) responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the childcare program, supervision and safety of the children who participate in the program in accordance with Tahoe Donner policies, procedures, including any relevant federal, state, and/or regional legislation, policies, and procedures.
Day Camps: Must be available to work through August 20, 2014
- Day Camp Assistant Coordinator - (Must be at least 18 years old) responsible for leading, supervision of the campers, overseeing the day-to-day operation of the assigned day camp, and assisting the Day Camp Coordinator with supervising the Day Camp Leaders and Counselors.
- Day Camp Leader – (Must be at least 18 years old) responsible for leading, supervising the campers, and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the assigned day camp.
- Day Camp Counselor – (Must be at least 14 years old) responsible for assisting in the daily planned activities, supervision of campers, and assisting in leading daily activities with day camp students.
Marina: May 23, 2014 – October 5, 2014
- Beach Supervisor - (must be at least 21 years old) responsible for operating the snack bar, rental of equipment, coordinating instruction and maintaining the cleanliness of the facility and beach. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
- Cook I - (must be at least 21 years old) responsible for ensuring the snack bar and dining area are operating in a safe, clean and professional manner, responsible for preparing and serving menu items at the request of customers and employees, and is also responsible for general duties at the beach including rentals, checking passes and keeping the beach club clean and free of hazards. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
- Beach Attendant I – responsible for performing general duties at the Tahoe Donner Marina, including keeping the beach clean and free of hazards, checking passes, and attending the snack bar. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
Recreation: June – September
- Recreation Leader/Host - responsible for opening and closing facilities, greeting and checking passes, providing information on programs and special events, operating computerized point of sale system and credit card machine, monitoring and cleaning facilities, providing excellent quality of customer service to customers and employees, setting up and breaking down all programs and special events, preparing rosters, directing and/or leading the activities of each program, organizing and implementing program elements, overseeing participants’ participation and safety, performing related work as required, and is reliable at being on their own to run programs.
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am to 5pm, subject to change at any time.
Tahoe Donner is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer, and an “at-will” employer.