With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Tahoe Donner was recently voted “Best Place to Work.”
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application. We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter.
To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome. Another way to apply is to print and fill out an application (pdf). You can email it to HR or fax to 1 (866) 799-2960 or mail to: Tahoe Donner Association Attn. Human Resources 11509 Northwoods Blvd. Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
Click on job title for job description
- Senior Accountant/Accounting Tech III – to perform accounting and financial analysis functions for the Association. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Click on job title for job description
- Help Desk Technician – to support the association’s computer users and work stations in a wide area network environment.
Beach Club Marina
- Assistant Marina Manager – May 1st through October – to be responsible for assisting with the operations of the Beach Club Marina including overseeing operations in the absence of the Marina Manager.
- Beach Supervisor – Must be at least 21 years old – to oversee the snack bar and equipment rentals, coordinate instruction and maintain the cleanliness of the facility and beach.
- Beach Attendant I – to perform general duties including keeping the beach clean and free of hazards, checking passes, and attending the snack bar.
- Maintenance Worker I – to perform a wide variety of grounds, building, alteration and maintenance work to the Association’s buildings and amenities. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. A valid driver’s license is required. Certified Pool Operator certification is preferred.
- Maintenance Worker II – to perform a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance, alteration, and repair of Association buildings and amenities and to provide training and project direction for other maintenance staff as assigned. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. A valid Class A or Class B driver’s license or the ability to obtain one is required. Certified Pool Operator certification is preferred.
- Aquatics Supervisor – to oversee the recreation swimming pools including the health and safety, training, motivation, and coordination of the aquatics staff and organize and contribute in instructing all levels of Red Cross swim lessons, including registration, correspondence, and instructor training. Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Also requires current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for the Professional Rescuer, current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification, First Aid Certification, and Water Safety Instructor certification. Lifeguard Instructor and/or WSI Instructor Trainer certification is not required but desirable.
- Outside Services Associate – to keep an adequate supply of well-maintained golf carts in the designated staging area and communicate with guests including directions, play options, and initial welcoming of guests at the podium location. Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Pro Shop Personnel
- Driving Range Attendant
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Custodian – to assist with keeping the facilities in clean, orderly and safe condition using custodial equipment and cleaning supplies. Shifts are 5 days per week, 4 hours per day from 9:30PM-1:30AM.
- Front Desk Host – to open and close the facility, greet and check passes of members and guests, provide information, etc.
- Assistant Supervisor – to lead and supervise activities, events, programs, and related operations, open and close facilities, greet and check passes of members and guests, provide information about the Association, programs, and special events.
- Leader/Host – to open and close facilities, greet and check passes of members and guests, provide information about the Association, operate computerized point of sale system and credit card machine, and set up and break down programs and special events.
Alder Creek Café (Equestrian Area)
- Cook – assisting the Kitchen Supervisor as we build on our reputation of healthy, homemade, wholesome food. At least 18 years old preferred. Full-time and part-time seasonal positions available, both winter and summer.
- Cook III
Summer Food & Beverage
The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
- Dishwasher – washes dishes, pots and pans and assists in the preparation, service and restocking of all foods served. Full-time or part-time hours available, days or evenings.
- Cook – full-time hours available, experience required, must be available to work weekends & evenings.
Employees receive free access to the gym, swimming pools, hot tubs, and sauna at Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus food & beverage/retail discounts and more!
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time).
Phone: 530-587-9415 Fax: 866-799-2960 Email: email@example.com
Tahoe Donner is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and an “at-will” employer.