With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Click on job title for job description
- Senior Accountant - performs accounting and financial analysis functions
Click on job title for job description
- Pony Attendant - responsible for monitoring parents and children on the ponies, adjusting saddles appropriately and assisting with grooming, cleaning, feeding, watering and caring for the horses and ponies.
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Recreation Center Host - need coverage for weekend mornings and Thursday nights – opens or closes facility, greets and checks passes of members and guests, provides information on fitness classes and events, operates computerized point of sale system and credit card machine, monitors and cleans facility, and other duties as assigned.
- Shuttle Bus Driver - Part-time – Class B CDL w/ passenger endorsement
Pizza on the Hill
- Floor Shift Supervisor – responsible for supervising service of food & beverage in the bar, dining room and other designated areas, focusing primarily on lunch and dinner service as well as all factors pertaining to the front of the house staff.
- Cook I – prepares a variety of food items and is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Waitstaff Assistant - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assist wait staff with serving. Other duties such as making desserts may be assigned.
- Greenskeeper – 2 years experience required
- Assistant Mechanic – experience required
- Irrigation Tech - experience required
- 2nd Assistant Superintendent – degree in Turf Management
- Outside Services – keeps an adequate supply of well-maintained golf carts in the designated staging area. Responsible for front line communication with our approaching guests, including directions, play options, as well as, initial welcoming of our guests at the podium location.
- Driving Range Attendant - maintains the driving range in clean and working order. May be asked to invoke conflict resolution tactics with guests on the spot of interaction.
- Starter – controls the effective play at the starting tees, greets all players as they approach and appear at their start, engages in conversation explaining pace of play, cart rules, as well as other info including, yardage markers, pin positions, food and beverage locations and specifics.
- Marshal – effectively monitors and controls the pace of play at the golf course. As an ambassador of the facility, the Marshal will interact frequently with guests, assisting and protecting the overall experience of the guest at Tahoe Donner.
Employees receive free access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus food & beverage/retail discounts and more!
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time).
Tahoe Donner is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and an “at-will” employer.