With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Click on job title for job description
None at this time.
Click on job title for job description
Cross Country Ski Area
- Cross Country Ski Patrol - needed from mid-December through mid-April to oversee the overall safety of the ski area including assisting guests, providing first aid and emergency transportation, and minimizing hazards throughout the ski area operation. Full-time or part-time positions available. Applicants should possess a valid EMT, OEC certificate, CPR and a Class C Driver License with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the Association insurance carrier. A pre-employment drug test is required for this position.
- Cross Country Groomer Driver - needed from mid-December through mid-April to help prepare Tahoe Donner’s World class cross country ski trails. Full-time or part-time positions available. Ability to work nights and day shifts required. Applicants should Possess a valid Class C Driver License with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the Association insurance carrier. A pre-employment drug test is required for this position.
- Cross Country Custodian - needed from mid-December to mid-April to clean the new facility. Duties include; emptying trash, cleaning floors and walls, windows, window coverings, furniture, food service areas, bathrooms etc. The Custodian tracks and reports supply and repair needs to keep buildings and equipment at a high level of cleanliness and operation. The Custodian also assists with snow removal on walkways, entryways and patio area. Evening and/or early morning shifts.
- Cross Country Parking Attendant - to assist with providing guests safe and efficient egress to and from designated parking areas and lots.
- Cross Country Snow Removal Operator - On-Call – to assist with keeping walkway areas clear of snow using snow blowers and/or shoveling.
- Cross Country Ski Instructors - needed from mid-December through March to teach children and adults of all levels. Experience and PSIA certification preferred, but enthusiasm for teaching XC skiing is just as important. Training provided. Background check required.
- Weekend and holiday Ski Instructors to teach all levels – December 2015 through March 2016
- After school children’s programs Ski Instructors – Tues, Wed, & Thurs 3:15PM-5:15PM January-February 2016
Alder Creek Café
- Help Desk Technician - supports the association’s computer users and work stations in a wide area network environment.
- Snowplay Attendant - assist with operating the snowplay (tubing/sledding) area. Duties include selling tickets, enforcing company safety and access policies, distributing and collecting sleds/tubes, assisting with snow removal, and other duties.
- Snowplay Supervisor - lead and supervise the safe operation of the snowplay (tubing/sledding) area and supervise Snowplay Attendant employees and any related operation.
The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
- Cook - full-time hours available, experience required, must be available to work weekends & evenings.
- Waitstaff/Server - serves drinks and meals to patrons in dining establishment.
- Waitstaff Assistant/Backwaiter - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving, other duties such as making salads and desserts may be assigned.
Pizza on the Hill
- Cook I – prepares a variety of food items and is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Waitstaff Assistant - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving. Other duties such as making desserts may be assigned.
Downhill Ski Area
- Ski Patrol Director
- Lift Operator
- Parking Attendant and Scanner
- Ski Patrol
- Ski & Snowboard Instructor – Non-Certified
- Ski & Snowboard Instructor – Certified
- Ski & Snowboard School Supervisor
- Rental Fitter
- Boot Fitter
- Food & Beverage Cashier
- Ticket Seller
- Ski Area Mechanic – Seasonal
- Mountain Operations Supervisor
- Bus Driver - Class B license with Passenger Endorsement
Employees receive free access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus food & beverage/retail discounts and more!
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application. We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome. Another way to apply is to print and fill out an application (pdf). You can email it to HR or fax to 1 (866) 799-2960 or mail to: Tahoe Donner Association Attn. Human Resources 11509 Northwoods Blvd. Truckee, CA 96161 Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161. Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time). Phone: 530-587-9415 Fax: 866-799-2960 Email: email@example.com Tahoe Donner is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and an “at-will” employer.