With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Click on job title for job description
- Senior Accountant - performs accounting and financial analysis functions
- Maintenance Worker III - performs journey level skilled tasks in the maintenance, alteration, and repairs of Association buildings and amenities and provides training and project direction for other maintenance staff as assigned. Duties may include: inspections, estimations, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, welding, concrete, snow removal, etc. Class A or B driver’s license with a driving record meeting the minimum standard required by the Association insurance carrier is required.
- Mountain Operations Manager – coordinates outside operations at the downhill ski area, which includes Lift Operations, Scanning, Parking, Transportation, Ski Patrol, and Terrain Park. Requires a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with at least 4 to 6 years of related ski industry experience with lifts operations, parking, transportation, grooming and terrain park; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have 2 years experience managing at least 20 to 40 employees.
Click on job title for job description
- Substitute Loss Prevention Associate – looking for a detail-oriented, safety- & security-minded, customer-focused individual to provide occasional vacation and/or sick leave coverage as needed at various times throughout the year. This position will assist with the safe transport of Association money, documents and inter-office mail, ensuring Association buildings are properly secured when not in use, coordinating key issue to authorized individuals, documenting incidents at the Association, and other duties. Requires a valid Class C Driver License with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the Association insurance carrier. Prior loss prevention, law enforcement, security or risk management experience preferred. Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision and have excellent judgment and proven decision making skills. When needed, the shift for this position is typically 12:00 Noon to 10:00 PM.
- Help Desk Technician - supports the association’s computer users and work stations in a wide area network environment.
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Recreation Center Host – opens or closes the facility, greets and checks passes of members/guests, provides information on fitness classes and events, operates computerized point of sale system and credit card machine, monitors and cleans facility, and performs other duties as assigned. Coverage needed on weekends, holidays & Tuesdays.
The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
- Cook III - full-time hours available, experience required, must be available to work weekends
- Waitstaff/Server - serves drinks and meals to patrons in dining establishment.
- Waitstaff Assistant/Backwaiter - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving, other duties such as making salads and desserts may be assigned.
Pizza on the Hill
- Cook I – prepares a variety of food items and is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Waitstaff Assistant - clears and resets tables at the restaurant in an efficient manner and assists wait staff with serving. Other duties such as making desserts may be assigned.
- Greenskeeper – 2 years experience required
- Assistant Mechanic – experience required
- Irrigation Tech - experience required
- 2nd Assistant Superintendent – degree in Turf Management
- Driving Range Attendant - maintains the driving range in clean and working order. May be asked to invoke conflict resolution tactics with guests on the spot of interaction.
- Pro Shop Personnel - responsible for collecting money, recording and monitoring golf reservations, keeping adequate records, sales, merchandising, tournament registration, and inventory control. The successful candidate will be very service oriented and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Employees receive free access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus food & beverage/retail discounts and more!
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday 9:15am to 5pm, Closed Sundays (subject to change at any time).
Tahoe Donner is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and an “at-will” employer.