With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Custodian - Part-Time – Saturday/Sunday 9:30PM-6AM. Janitorial experience required.
- Recreation Center Host – must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. 5 shifts per week, from 1:45pm-10:15pm. Customer service experience required.
- Seasonal Snow Removal – Class B license required, Class A preferred. Candidates for this postion must be able to: Provide excellent customer service to employee and business partners, assist with snow removal operation (equipment and hand snow removal operations) to all facilities and locations, perform minor maintenance on snow removal equipment (tighten chains, adjust blades height, etc), maintain proper operational service to snow removal equipment (lubrication, hydraulic fluids, fuel, etc), keep an accurate log of operation times and areas, fuel uses and on-road mileage, perform manual snow removal process as necessary from parking lots, walkways, decks, propane tanks, ramps, roofs, fuel tanks, mailboxes, etc., operate and care for Association vehicles and heavy equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures, perform snow removal and operate loaders or other equipment to provide snow removal service to its highest level, observe work areas and report operating and safety problems in a timely matter, work safely and cooperatively with other departments.
Downhill Ski Area : December 13, 2013 – April 13, 2014
- Lead Lift Operator
- Ski And Snowboard Instructors
- Snowflakes Helpers
- F&B Cashiers
- F&B Cooks
- Rental Fitters
- Rental Cashiers
- Shuttle Bus Drivers – must possess a Class B license with passenger endorsement
- Lift Operators/Parking Attendants
- Scanning Attendants
- Ticket Sellers
- Ski Patrollers
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
Tahoe Donner is a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am to 5pm, subject to change at any time.