With a variety of year-round and seasonal operations, Tahoe Donner is a great place to work and play. Many of our positions offer perks promoting health, recreation and a fun work environment with competitive pay ranges.
Click on Job Title for full Job Description
- Maintenance Worker - apprentice level a minimum requirement with 3 years’ experience in maintenance related activities including facility maintenance and/or vehicle maintenance. This position is both maintenance and event/activities setup and tear down with weekends and nights part of regular schedule. Class B or Class A license desirable with experience driving.
- Camp Leader - responsible for leading, supervising the campers, and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the assigned day camp.
- Camp Counselor - responsible for assisting in the daily planned activities, supervision of campers, and assisting in leading daily activities with day camp students.
Pizza on the Hill
- Dishwasher/Prep Cook – washes dishes, pots and pans and assists in the preparation, service and restocking of all foods served.
- Servers – part-time – must be at least 18 years old
- Water Safety Instructors – Part-time – through August 16th – requires current American Red Cross CPR/AED for Lifeguards and First Aid certification, current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certification, current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification or equivalent is recommended.
Summer Food & Beverage
- Golf Snack Bar/Beverage Cart - Must be at least 21 years old
- Servers – Must be at least 18 years old
- Bussers – Must be at least 16 years old
Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Recreation Center Host - must be available evenings (1:45PM-10:15PM) & weekends/holidays.
- Custodian - Part-Time – Saturday/Sunday 9:30PM-6AM. Janitorial experience required.
Marina: May 23, 2014 – October 5, 2014
- Beach Attendant I – responsible for performing general duties at the Tahoe Donner Marina, including keeping the beach clean and free of hazards, checking passes, and attending the snack bar. Other duties may be assigned. Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible Hours. Must be available to work the week of 4th of July.
Employees enjoy access to the Trout Creek Recreation Center, a world-class fitness facility, plus generous food and clothing discounts.
How to Apply
An application is required to be considered for a position. Resumes and/or cover letters can be attached to the application.
We highly recommend that you complete our online application. The online application is the fastest way to apply and has the option of attaching a document such as a resume or cover letter. To ensure your application is successful, make sure that you have a strong and secure internet connection, complete all (*) fields, and do not use Google Chrome.
Tahoe Donner Association
Attn. Human Resources
11509 Northwoods Blvd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Once your completed application is received you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
HR Office Information
Our office is located on the second floor of the Northwoods Clubhouse, at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 96161.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm, subject to change at any time.
Tahoe Donner is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer, and an “at-will” employer.