Work has begun at Northwoods Clubhouse to replace carpet throughout the building. Additionally, much of the interior will be repainted. The project will be phased in order to minimize the impact to the public, but some areas and offices will be temporarily relocated to the Meadow Room while the work is performed. The Meadow Room is located straight down the first level hallway after entering the main entry doors and at the back of the Northwoods Clubhouse. There will be signage to inform and direct customers. Please take note of the following dates and temporary office locations:
• Jan. 30 – Feb. 3: Architectural Standards Office (ASO) will be closed and will not be available to assist the public during this time frame. Please plan accordingly.
• Mid-February: The Gathering Room will be painted and new flooring will be installed. Wifi and the Gathering Room will be unavailable for a short period during this time.
• Feb. 13-18: Human Resources will relocate to the Meadow Room. Office hours will remain the same as usual. See HR office hours and employment info here. (Dates subject to change; check this page for weekly updates.)
• Early March: Accounting Office will temporarily relocate to the Meadow Room. Office hours will remain the same as usual. Specific dates of office relocation to be posted in February.
• March – April: Member Services will relocate to the Meadow Room, with office hours and services remaining the same as usual. See hours and info here. Specific dates of office relocation to be posted in February.
• Through May 2015: All regularly scheduled and special board meetings will take place at the Lodge Restaurant & Pub, downstairs in the Alder Room.
Groups or organizations needing access to Northwoods Clubhouse’s Meadow Room or Mezzanine between Jan. 26 and April 17 should contact Member Services at 530-587-9400 (ext. 0) or email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Additional meeting space may be available on site or at another Tahoe Donner location.
This schedule is subject to change. Any modifications to the schedule will be posted on this page and communicated via our weekly e-blasts on Mondays. Please watch this page and your inbox for updates. Not receiving our e-mails? Subscribe here.
We appreciate your continued support and patience while this project is completed!