The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA Parking
THE NEW STAIRS, LOWER PARKING AREA AND MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE LODGE HAVE REOPENED. ADA-COMPLIANT PARKING IS NOW AVAILABLE ADJACENT TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Project included bringing the Lodge Restaurant & Pub’s parking stalls up to code and addressing the safety of the walkway that connects the upper and lower parking lots.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- This project was necessary for safety standards, ADA compliance, and improvement when it comes to The Lodge customers getting between the two parking lots.
- Updating this area allows folks of all ability levels to utilize the parking lot with the knowledge of improved safety at our facility. This project benefits all members and guests.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- Portions of the parking lot and the main entrance to the building were closed during construction.
WHAT IS THE STATUS?
- This project is complete
WHAT IS THE TOTAL BUDGET?
- The approved budget for this project is $490,761.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
PLEASE NOTE: The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA Parking project is in development by Tahoe Donner Association. The information provided is preliminary and subject to change. Drawings and renderings herein are for conveying Tahoe Donner Association’s vision of future projects. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made.