Tahoe Donner: The Best Place to Begin!
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort aims to be best place for family fun and learning in the Tahoe region by offering great deals on lessons and programs designed for all levels. We’re not only known for our learn-to-ski programs, but we’re one of the only resorts in the area teaching kids as young as 3 years old. Adults can hone their skills with a group or private lesson with one of our pros. Whatever your level, Tahoe Donner is the best place to begin!
Note: It is required that all children in lessons wear appropriate attire; they must wear helmet, gloves, and goggles or sunglasses. A parent or responsible guardian needs to stay at the Downhill facility during their child’s lessons.
Tahoe Donner Ski Resort specializes in teaching first timers and novices and is committed to being the best place for family fun and learning in the Tahoe region. Listed below are some tips to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Purchase a ski or snowboard package (includes lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment) at our ticket and lesson location. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Allow a least 1 hour before your lesson to be fitted with your rental equipment on most days. Allow up to 2 hours on weekends and holidays, so you can make your lesson on time.
- Meet at the appropriate Learning Center 10 minutes before your lesson starts.
- Be sure to have the appropriate clothing for skiing and riding. Key essentials are gloves, eyewear, jacket, and snow pants. Kids taking lessons are required to have eyewear, waterproof pants, gloves, and helmet to participate. This will make their first experience great!
- Ask questions! Our staff is here to help and will do everything possible to make your day on the slopes a memorable one.
Reserve Lessons Online
Reservation and pre-sale can be made daily before 4PM. Full payment is required via Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Cancellations are accepted 48 hours before your scheduled lesson. “No shows” are not eligible for a refund.