NORTHWOODS POOL IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. RESERVATIONS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR THE TROUT CREEK REC POOL.
Per the Nevada County Public Health Officer, face coverings are required to be worn indoors, covering the mouth and nose, regardless of an individual’s vaccination status. Face coverings are not required when eating or drinking. Learn more about COVID-19 safety at Tahoe Donner.
- Use of the Lap Pool is restricted to lap swimming only. Lap swimming is defined as swimming continuously from one end of the pool to the other.
- When two or more swimmers occupy a lane, swimmers may opt to split lanes. Circle swimming will be required.
- Slower swimmers should keep to the outer lanes and faster swimmers to the middle lanes.
- Any person between the age of 9 -18 must have a swim sticker if unaccompanied by an adult.
- All children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- No running on pool deck.
- No diving.
- No horseplay, shoving or pushing in or around the pool.
- No breath-holding games.
- 11 person maximum capacity in all hot tubs.
- No chewing gum.
- No hanging on lane lines.
- No alcohol and no smoking.
- No glass permitted.
- Only those 18 years and older are admitted in the steam room and sauna.
- Tampering with any facility equipment (e.g. swimsuit spinner, sauna heater, lockers, ping pong table, ice machine, etc.) is prohibited and will result in immediate loss of privileges.
- If you or someone in your group are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, do not use the facility.
- During this time, the Rec Center will not be providing loaner equipment like goggles, sunscreen or towels. Please bring and leave with your own items. Any personal items left behind will be disposed of.
- Follow best hygiene practices. No spitting or snot rockets are allowed anywhere on the pool deck at any time. Wash/sanitize hands frequently, avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you observe someone failing to follow these procedures, please report it to the front desk staff.
- Staff will give you a 15-minute warning prior to the end of your session
- Failure to follow these procedures will result in loss of amenity usage privilege.