Swim Sticker Programs
Swim Sticker Program
The Swim Sticker program is applicable to minors only. Any person between the age of 9 -18 must have a swim sticker if unaccompanied by an adult. A swim test administered by a certified lifeguard will be required for all applicants. Applicants must be able to swim 100 yards continuously and unassisted in under four minutes in any competitive stroke or combination thereof. No one under 14 may be left unsupervised in other areas of the Trout Creek Recreation Center facilities. These privileges will be revoked and the parent/guardian contacted immediately if any behavior problems are encountered. Children under the age of 9 should have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 supervising them at all times.
- All children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Any person between the age of 9 -18 must have a swim sticker if unaccompanied by an adult.
- Use of the Lap Pool is restricted to lap swimming only. Lap swimming is defined as swimming continuously from one end of the pool to the other.
- Swim diapers and/or tight-fitting rubber pants are required for all children who are not potty trained.
- Only Coast Guard-approved life jackets are allowed in the pool. No other flotation devices are allowed.
- No glass.
- No chewing gum.
- No alcoholic beverages and/or smoking.
- No diving.
- No running on pool deck.
- No hanging on lane lines.
- 11 person maximum capacity in all hot tubs.
- No loud obnoxious noises, screaming, shoving or pushing in or around the pools and hot tubs.
- No breath holding games.
- Only those 18 years and older are admitted in the steam room and dry sauna.
- Tampering with any facility equipment other than it’s intended use is absolutely prohibited and will result in immediate lost of privileges.
- Please be courteous to staff and other members while using Trout Creek Recreation Center.
During the Fall, Winter or Spring please email Trout Creek Manager’s to schedule a Swim Sticker Swim Test at firstname.lastname@example.org