- The Lodge Restaurant & Pub: closed Dec. 2, Dec. 3, Dec. 8, Dec. 9 (open with limited availability) and Dec. 10. Open Christmas Eve from 4–8 p.m. but closed Christmas Day; open New Year’s Eve with seating from 5-10 p.m. followed by a midnight champagne toast.
- Pizza on the Hill: open daily for lunch and dinner Dec.17–Jan. 2, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m., but closed Christmas Day. Regular hours are Thursday-Monday, 5-8:30 p.m.
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area: on Christmas Day, lifts open at 11:30 a.m. with private lessons available at 12:30 p.m. and group lesson at 1:30 p.m. Breakfast with Santa available at 10 a.m.
- Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Area: Christmas day, open from 12–5 p.m.
- Snowplay: open for the season Dec. 9, conditions permitting. Extended days of operation from Dec. 19 – Jan. 2, open 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily with both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve hours 12 – 4:30 p.m.
- Member Services: open Christmas Eve, 8 a.m.–2 p.m.; open Christmas Day, 8 a.m. –12 p.m.; open New Year’s Eve, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.; open New Year’s Day, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (normal hours).
- Trout Creek Recreation Center: Christmas Eve, 6 a.m.–6 p.m.; Christmas Day, 12 p.m.–6 p.m.; New Year’s Eve, 6 a.m.–8 p.m.; New Year’s Day, 6 a.m.–10 p.m. (normal hours).
- Architectural Standards Office: available for questions only on Nov. 30 due to company-wide training; available for questions only on Dec. 23.
- Kids Night Out: cancelled Dec. 2, but open Dec. 17 and Dec. 31 for a special Kids New Year’s event.
- Family Movie Night: cancelled Dec. 2 and Dec. 16.
We’ve teamed up with Toys for Tots and Truckee Community Christmas again this holiday season in an effort to help kids, families, adults and seniors have a happier holiday season. Join our efforts:
Toys for Tots
Year after year, the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation collects toys for under-privileged children so they too can have a happy holiday. Between Nov. 11 and Dec. 12, we are collecting new and unwrapped toys in their original packaging at The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, daily from 4-9 p.m.
Truckee Community Christmas
For over 25 years, Truckee Community Christmas has been providing help to local individuals and families identified as the most in need during the holiday season. Between Nov. 28 and Dec. 14, we are collecting non-perishable food items, grocery store gift cards, and toys at Member Services, located inside Northwoods Clubhouse, daily from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Gifts for teenagers are especially needed.
We thank you in advance for your effort to help these great causes!
Regular board meetings are now being routinely recorded and as of the 11/12/16 session, the meetings will also be streamed live to our website. Replays will be instantly available. Watch the 11/12 meeting.
The General Plan Committee, or GPC, is the team of volunteers that leads the efforts for Tahoe Donner Association’s capital projects process. They are homeowners, just like you, and they gather and consider all your ideas, form task forces to do more research, and work with staff, homeowners, the board of directors, and outside consultants to make recommendations.
Watch this video to see an overview of the whole process.
The GPC wants to hear from you! Ideas are submitted by members, amenity users, Tahoe Donner board, staff and others for consideration by the general plan committee (GPC) on an ongoing basis. These ideas are documented on the Wish List, evaluated and prioritized quarterly. You can submit your ideas here.
Some ideas move forward while others do not, but all are considered according to common sense, objective criteria and the considerable experience of the evaluation team consisting of the GPC Chair, the general manager and the board of directors liaison to the GPC.
You can submit your ideas here or send an email with any suggestions to the GPC.
Mailbox Cluster Units in Tahoe Donner
Long-term and short-term solutionsRead More
Slow Down and Enjoy Tahoe Donner
Slow it down and relaxRead More
Child Care Now Offered for Board Meetings
Interested in attending board meetings, but don’t know what to do with the kids? Tahoe Donner now hosts Kids’ Day...Read More
Sept. 9, 2016 Association Master Plan Member Forum
Watch the video from the Sept. 9 Association Master Plan Member ForumRead More