The Member Services office provides assistance to Tahoe Donner homeowners with the goal of helping them enjoy all that the association has to offer with a minimum of hassle.
Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed Sunday.
- New home owner information and orientation
- Updating of records when new deeds are received for homeowner
- Issuing and canceling member ID passes in accordance with the Amenity Access Policy (pdf) approved by the Tahoe Donner Board of Directors. Maintain records and sell extra amenity ID passes to family members.
- Updating information such as address and phone numbers
- Maintaining Owner Relinquishment and Renter Information
- Sales of Recreation Passes
- Provide general information about Tahoe Donner and the community
- Sales of retail merchandise
- Sales of season passes
- Sales of Tahoe Donner special event tickets
- Sales of firewood and distribution of chipper tickets for the Forestry Department
- Management of summer boat storage application (pdf) area and maintaining insurance policy information.
- UPS pickup service
- Maintain the Book Exchange
- Manage the Meadow Meeting Room & patio rental at Northwoods Clubhouse
We look forward to seeing you and helping you enjoy your time at Tahoe Donner!