Member Services > Stored ValueStored Value
Did you know you can put money on your ID cards? It is called Stored Value. You will no longer have to carry money or your credit card with you when you go to Tahoe Donner’s amenities. It’s very easy to put value (money) on your card. You can come into Member Services with your credit card and we can put the money on your card for you.
To use your stored value, you must tell the staff member that you have stored value on your ID card. Your receipt will show the balance left on the ID card. Remember to always take your ID card with you to use stored value at the amenities.
Where and what can you use your stored value for?
- Member Services
- Entrance fee at all amenities
- Put stored value on guest cards and pay for guest entrance fees
- For food at the Beach Club Marina
- Retail at Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Fitness classes at Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Class signups and recreation activities (at the Rec Hut, Trout Creek or Member Services)
- At the tennis pro shop for tennis retail, tennis clinics or camps, and ice cream, drinks, wraps and salads.
**Please note, due to a change in operating system, the Marco Polo Grill and Pizza on the Hill no longer accept Stored Value as a form of payment**