The next regularly scheduled Board Meeting will take place on July 21, 2018 at the Northwoods Clubhouse, upstairs in the mezzanine room at 9AM. Agenda coming soon.
- The 2018/2019 Board Meeting Schedule will be updated soon.
Board Meeting Documents
- July 21, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- June 24, 2018
- June 22, 2018
- 2016-present Board Meetings
- 2015-2012 Archived Board Meetings
JOIN BOARD MEETINGS LIVE!
Not able to attend board meetings in person? Want to make your voice heard? Not a problem! Both a live chat and conference call-in function will be offered at every regularly scheduled board of directors meeting. Please review the information below before initiating a live chat session or calling in!
Members who wish to make live comments on specific agenda items during the regular board meetings via conference call should follow this format:
- Call Member Services at (530) 582-9619 at the beginning of the agenda item you wish to make a comment.
- Provide your name and unit/lot number or address to the Member Services representative to validate your Tahoe Donner membership.
- Once validated, you will be placed on hold until the board of directors announces the member comment portion of the agenda item.
- When you are joined into the meeting, state your name and unit/lot number, then provide your comment. Member comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- If you would like to make additional comments at other agenda items, please call back at the beginning of that agenda item.
Members who wish to submit comments via live chat during the regular board meetings should follow this format:
- Access live board meeting link displayed on the homepage and request to make a comment.
- Within your initial message, please provide Member Services representative with your name and unit/lot number or address.
- At this time, Member Services will verify your Tahoe Donner membership.
- Once you have made your comment, it will be communicated to the board of directors for a response at the member comment section of the agenda item.
- If you would like to make additional comments at other agenda items, please submit them during that agenda item.
This is a new effort for Tahoe Donner and depending on the volume of comments/call-ins received, we will field the comments and given our allotted time for each agenda item, we will present accordingly. Any comments that do not make it (based on time or when they are sent and where we are on the agenda), will be sent direct to the board of directors to respond.