The next regularly scheduled Board Meeting will take place on May 26, 2018, at the Northwoods Clubhouse, upstairs in the mezzanine room at 9:00 a.m. See Agenda here.
- The 2017/2018 Board Meeting Schedule has been announced.
Board Meeting Documents
- May 26, 2018
- May 24, 2018
- April 28, 2018
- 2016-present Board Meetings
- 2015-2012 Archived Board Meetings
LIVE CHAT DURING BOARD MEETINGS:
The new live chat function will be offered at every regularly scheduled board of directors meeting. When you sign in to the meeting, you will see the Skype Q&A chat option. Please review the information below before initiating a live chat session.
Members who wish to submit questions should follow this format:
1) Access link and request to ask a question.
2) Within your initial message, please provide us with your name and unit/lot number or address.
3) At this time, Tahoe Donner staff will verify the member as a homeowner here.
4) Once the question is approved, it will be communicated to the board of directors for a response. If several questions that are in the same line of questioning are asked, a summary of the inquiries will be provided to the board of directors.
This is a new effort for Tahoe Donner and depending on the volume of questions or comments that come into the live chat, we will field the questions and given our allotted time for each agenda item, we will present accordingly. Any questions that do not make it (based on time or when they are sent and where we are on the agenda), will be sent direct to the board of directors to respond.