Intuitive Eating Workshop
Forever change your relationship with food, nutrition,and dieting and join us at Trout Creek Recreation Center for the revolutionary Intuitive Eating workshop! This 10-week workshop will be conducted by well-known local registered dietician Betsy Taylor who will guide us through the Intuitive Eating philosophy. The Intuitive Eating philosophy has become the go-to program on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. We’ve all been there—angry with ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet. But the problem is not us; it’s actually the dieting itself, with its emphasis on rules and regulations, which has stopped us from listening to our bodies. Together we will journey with Betsy as we transform our thinking and learn:
• How to reject the diet mentality forever
• How our three eating personalities define our eating difficulties
• How to find satisfaction in your eating
• How to feel your feelings without using food
• How to honor hunger and feel fullness
• How to follow the ten principles of ”Intuitive Eating”
• How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
DATES: March 12– May 14,2014. 10-week Workshop.
TIMES: Wednesdays, 5:30-7 p.m. at the Trout Creek Recreation Center
COST: $175/Member. $200/Guest. Purchase online at ShopTD.
*A minimum of 6 participants will be required to conduct the workshop.
2014 Century Club Challenge
Now is a great time to set new fitness goals and begin a new year with a clean slate.Read More