Golfing > Driving RangeDriving Range
Now Open for 2014!
Tahoe Donner Driving Range
One of our earliest opening dates ever due to the light winter. Get some practice time in at the driving range and get your swing in shape.
2014 Hours (open through mid October, conditions permitting)
- June 21-Labor Day: 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- CLOSED at 3 p.m. Friday, July 18, will reopen Monday, July 21, due to our Waterpalooza event
- CLOSED at 3 p.m. Friday, August 8, will reopen Monday, August 11, due to our Waterpalooza event
- Sept. 2-Sept. 30: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Oct. 1-Close: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Last bucket is a half hour before closing time. On Tuesdays, last bucket is one hour before closing time.
Every Tuesday: Driving Range closes 30 minutes earlier due to maintenance
Every Wednesday: Driving Range opens at 9 a.m. due to maintenance
Tokens for the ball machine may be purchased at Trout Creek Recreation Center or at the Pro Shop. Range cards are available at the Pro Shop. Driving range balls are the property of Tahoe Donner Association and are not to be taken from the driving range or surrounding area.
|Driving Range Tokens||Members||Public|
|Range Key (min. 10)||$33|
|Range Key Deposit||$10|