Beach Club Marina Deck Expansion + Shade Structure
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Beach Club Marina deck will be improving its underutilized lawn area to better suit families wanting to eat at the amenity. A landscape architect is creating a plan to allow for ADA compliance, shade structures, fire pit, an outdoor bar, windscreens and more.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- These updates will provide an improved and consolidated area for the membership to dine while at the grill area. It will also serve as a place to shelter from the elements on those hot or windy summer afternoons or to just enjoy a cocktail by the lake in the evening.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- The deck area will be unavailable during construction. The project will not be constructed during the peak summer season from July 1 through Sept. 5.
WHAT IS THE STATUS?
- Construction is now anticipated for 2024, pending board and permit approval
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
- Staff are working on final cost estimates for board approval.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
- Current conceptual plan
- Jan. 27, 2023 board meeting presentation
- June 22, 2022 board meeting presentation
- May 27, 2022 board meeting presentation
- April 21, 2022 board meeting presentation
- March 25, 2022 board meeting update
- Feb. 25, 2022 board meeting presentation
PLEASE NOTE: The Beach Club Marina Deck Expansion + Shade Structure project is in development by Tahoe Donner Association. The information provided is preliminary and subject to change. Drawings and renderings herein are for conveying Tahoe Donner Association’s vision of future projects. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made.