Beach Club Marina Deck Expansion + Shade Structure
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Beach Club Marina deck will be expanded into the underutilized lawn area. A landscape architect is creating a plan to allow for ADA compliance, shade structures, fire pit, an outdoor bar, windscreens and more.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- These updates will provide a larger area for the membership to dine while at the grill area. It will also serve as a place to shelter from the elements on those hot or windy summer afternoons or to just enjoy a cocktail by the lake in the evening.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- The deck area will be unavailable during construction. The project will not be constructed during the peak summer season from July 1 through Sept. 5.
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE?
- Construction is slated for spring 2023 but is pending board approval, permit approval and contractor availability.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
- The current budget is approximately $322,000.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?