Paying Your Annual Assessment + Rec Fee OnlineAssociation News, Featured, Member News
Did you know you can pay your 2023 Annual Assessment and 2023/24 Recreation Fee online through the Tahoe Donner member portal? For step-by-step instructions, read on.
HOW DO I PAY MY ANNUAL ASSESSMENT FEE?
The 2023 Annual Assessment fee is $2,624 per property. To pay your assessment through the member portal:
- Log into the Tahoe Donner member portal
- On the homepage, click the green “PAY NOW” button under the “ACCOUNT INFO” section
- Find the “Amount Owed” field at the bottom of the page
- Your total association dues will be shown in the “Amount Owed” field, which reflects the $2,624 of the Annual Assessment as well as any additional credits or outstanding balance you may have on your account
- If you wish to pay your Recreation Fee for your 2023/24 Recreation Pass, type in the appropriate pricing in the “Recreation Fee” box as well as the full names and birthdates of those who will be on your Rec Pass in the “Notes” field
- Select a payment account to use as you check out and click “Continue”
- Bank Account: no charge
- Credit card: 3.5% bank fee per payment
- Debit card: bank fee of $6.95 per payment
- Fill out your bank account details and press “Continue”
- Review your information as you complete your purchase; you can choose to save or print your receipt
HOW DO I PAY MY RECREATION FEE?
The 2022/23 Recreation Fee (Rec Fee) costs $395 and is valid from May 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023. The Rec Fee allows unlimited annual access to all private amenities for up to four membership cards at a property. The Rec Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable. See Tahoe Donner Amenity Access Policy (pdf) for full policy details.
New for the 2023/24 Recreation Fee, a two-person option is available, in addition to the historically offered four-person option with up to eight members per property:
2023/24 RECREATION FEE
|NUMBER OF MEMBERS||REC FEE|
|Up to 2 members||$295|
|Up to 4 members||$460|
For full details on Rec Fees and member cards, click here.
Questions about payment plan options should be directed to Membership Accounting at (530) 587-9417 or firstname.lastname@example.org